Monday, April 20, 2009

Where did it all begin?

I have been watching a lot of science shows on tv. I just can't seem to wrap my mind around the theories and physics of it all. For me to try to imagine the boundries of a Universe and the beginning of a universe is too much for my poor brain. Then they are just theories, based on the small amount of knowledge that we have aquired in our short human history.

What is really bothering me...is where did all organic matter originate? I just can't seem to find something that 'makes sense'. I have looked into religion and found nothing there...and yet the scientific community can't answer that either. I hate to think I will die and cease to be. But with the small amount of evidence and from what I remember before birth that is what awaits.

hmmmm

1 comment:

  1. I have been watching a lot of science shows on tv.I love science programs! Especially those nature documentaries with David Attenborough. My husband just bought us a new set of them today, and our family will be watching them tonight.

    and yet the scientific community can't answer that either.How do you know that? Actually, quite a lot is known about how organic matter is formed.

    I hate to think I will die and cease to be.Yeah, I hate that too. That's the problem, of course, but there's not a lot to be done about it. I wrote a post here about the many reasons why I don't like death...

    ReplyDelete