Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Coming out of the closet!

I am a Post Mormon. I still am technically on the LDS roll books but I haven't graced a chapel for over a year now. Never in a million years would I think that I would find myself in this situation. To an outsider looking in, it must seem uncomplicated. But when your whole world revolved around a church and you walk away from it.....it takes a lot of self reinventing to move on.

I have a lot of issues now, that I am Post-Mormon. Issues that I didn't know even existed until I had left the church. But before I get into that I must say why I left. I left because it is a fraud, and the 'Church' lied to me. They lied about the history and took great lengths to hide it. They brainwash you, and your children.

I hope this Blog is a healing place....sit back and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment